Sunday, March 11, 2007

hallelujah...kinda

well i can finally call myself CIT. I am SO relieved! After weeks of agonizing anticipation, Joe FINALLY told me that i will be working at TCBC this summer.

Although it was not a smooth as that sounded. This weekend kinda cut me deep. Joe told me that he was hesitant to hire me because of my performance last summer. Which i guess i understand, because i KNOW that i did not work as hard as a should have or could have, but the part that kind of hurt was when i heard that i got a 2 on my evaluation for having a servant's heart and he said that he does not think that my heart is quite there yet.

wow, that was hard to hear, because there is nothing i'd rather be doing this sumer than serving God and making differences in kids' hearts. Nothing brings me more joy than serving the Lord and serving kids, but i do sincerely understand what he means, i just needed to hear it. I just hope and pray that i can prove to everyone that i can be a great CIT and that my heart truely is all there for God and for the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, buddy, just so you know, I really look up to you when it comes to your faith and how you serve God completely wholeheartedly. I'm almost 100 percent positive that you are perfect for the position of CIT.