Saturday, March 3, 2007

The Premiere

So this is my first "official" blog because the last one was just kind of a tester one, but yeah i am excited about this thing. My good friend Dobbin introduced me to it. But anyway here is my rant:

I am kind of nervous about camp. haha i lied. i am VERY nervous about camp. i am worried about whether joe will hire me or not. I would be SO crushed if he didn't. I can't think of a better way to spend my summer. Maybe I am just stressing myself out about it too much but gosh i sure hope i find out sometime this week. anyway that was my rant about camp

So yesterday i casted my one act and let me just say, i have an amazing cast and i am so excited tostart the directing. I have never directed anyting before, so this is going to be fun! It kills me though that i have to wait til monday to tell the cast! ARGH! oh well, monday will come soon enough. But i also got cast for a small role in Medea, one of the scenes that McBeth is directing. She needed an extra guy, so i though, "what the heck?". Yup, and that was my rant about "Neglected Husbands' Sewing Club".

OH and i am stressing out about Rwanda. Anyone know a good way to earn money??

No comments: