Friday, January 9, 2009

Lizard Boy

This blog has very little point.
I just feel like writing.
So here's how my day went.

7:30am - Fashion Show meeting. Found out I have to do 12, count them, 12 photoshoots before Spring Break, but I'm WAY stoked about them

8:30am - Job Shadow my 6th grade teacher at Good Shepherd, who is my favorite teacher/person I know! She is the reason I might wanna become a 6th grade teacher.

11:30am - Lead worship for GSS Chapel.

12:00pm - Show up late to PE.....tumbled for a while.

1:00pm - Left for Olive Garden with Barlow Sound to do our rescheduled Christmas Lunch/White Elephant.....got Spiderman 3 from it.....never scene, heard its terrible but whatever I got a free movie.

3:30pm - Get my monologues and duo scene coached for District Acting Competition that is tomorrow......feel good about them for once.

5:45pm - Cody and I crash into the Barlow gate and hopped a curb, got a crazy flat tire and broke the side plastic bumperish thing.

7:30pm - THE WAY....enough said

10:00pm - leave The Way and LAUGH the whole way home with Erik, Amy and Chelsea about EVERYTHING.

11:00pm - Start writing blog about my day.

11:09pm - Finish Blog.

No comments: